Happy Monday! I’ve got some crafty stuff on my list for the week. Hopefully I’ll get a few of them done!
- I’ve been working on my setting up my craft space. Today I wrestled a double mattress and box spring down the stairs. No one died, but I scared the crap out of my little dog. He’s forgiven me now.
- I really need to make a dress form. This one will have to wait for an evening when my hubby is home. I’m having funny visions of getting myself so bound in duct tape that I’ll be stuck and my hubby will find me on the floor when he gets home. I’ll be using the Create a Custom Dress Form from Threads Magazine.
- I have several scarves needing to be upcycled, i was thinking of Salty*Mom’s DIY Poncho or perhaps a Kimono-style top like the one at Tatertots and Jello, it’s by Melissa of the Polka Dot Chair blog.
- Spring is here, and I could use a few new dresses. I definitely want to make a 4-panel dress this week,
- I have some vintage fabric that needs to be made into a skirt or three.Here’s my skirt, what do you think?
I’m sure there are a few more things I’d like to do that I can’t think of right now. It will come to me latter.
Time to get busy!