The weekend is nearly upon us and to do my is quite ambitious. Hopefully I’ll get a few of them done!
- I’ve got to make some progress o I’n my craft space. We’ve been here nearly two months and all of my stuff is still in the garage. Except the stuff that’s still at the old house (mostly yarn… lots of yarn). I have no furniture for my craft space yet, so I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a table or desk on the Facebook swap and buy sites.
- I am addicted to kimono style jackets for summer, so light and breezy, and good for keeping the shoulders covered up at work. I need to sew up a few more this weekend and put together a tutorial. I love a fast and easy project.
- All of the stores here are charging for grocery bags, and no one needs as many as I have, so I think it’s time to go through the fabric stash and make some of my own. British Farm Wife in Training has a tutorial for a nice style of bag that I want to try.
- I also found a free pattern recently for the Lauren Purse. There are so many cute bags at Sew Modern Bags that I’ll start with this one and see what comes next.
- Patterns for Pirates has updated one of my favorite patterns, the Every Day Elegance. It’s a light a breezy tunic with lots of options. I have the fabric, now I need to make the time.
- Last, a few of the big pattern companies have released their early fall patterns. While I rarely buy paper patterns anymore (hooray for pdfs) I love to look at them.
I’m sure there are a few more things I’d like to do that I can’t think of right now. It will come to me latter.
Time to get busy!